about me

My name is Ángel Isaid my last name is López Marín I am 14 years old my address is Ignacio Allende street 3 Fray Servando Teresa de Mier, Texcoco state of Mexico. My phone number is 55-77-3876-10.
Activities I do in my free time:
1.Read stories on Wattpad.
2.I watch YouTube.
3.I watch TV and web series.
4.I listen to music.
5.Chat with friends.


Description of my family:
My family is made up of my mom, dad and sister.
My mother's name is Nancy Marin. She is 35 years old. She is very kind and affectionate to me and my sister.


My father's name is José López, he is 36 years old and he is a worker, he knows how to play the piano, the piano was in a band 
My sister's name is Yaretzi López. She is 7 years old. She is very nice to me and is very intelligent. She studies 3 years of primary school.

My daily routine

When I go to school I wake up at 5 AM, before going to school I have breakfast and brush my teeth after I wait for the bus at 5:55 AM so I can go to school.
After going to school he came to my house I wash my uniform in the washing machine after eating I do my homework. When he finished I eat again he ordered my school supplies in my spare time chatting with Friends.
I watch web series at the end I take a shower and I fall asleep at 10:30 PM.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario