Sentences and routine of my friend
How often I performed my routine:
I always have break fast in the morning.
I often read stories in Wattpad.
I never practiced sports in free time.
I some times chat with friends at nights.
I always take a shower un the night.
I hardly ever order the room un the afternoon.
I usually do my homework.
I ocasionally sleep at 10:30PM.
8 sentences
Negative
I always have break fast in the morning.
I often read stories in Wattpad.
I never practiced sports in free time.
I some times chat with friends at nights.
I always take a shower un the night.
I hardly ever order the room un the afternoon.
I usually do my homework.
I ocasionally sleep at 10:30PM.
8 sentences
- Christian sleeps in class every morning
- Alison laughs loudly in writing class during the morning
- My sister does her homework in the afternoon
- I eat breakfast in the morning
- Cristina watches TV at night
- Luis visits his grandmother in the afternoon
- Adriana read books in the morning
- Fernanda plays soccer at school in the morning
My best friend's daily routine
Negative
- Cristina doesn't order the room in the morning
- Cristina doesn't do homework un the night
- Cristina doesn't study before the exam un the afternoon
- Cristina doesn't order your books in the afternoon
- Cristina doesn't clear backpack un the morning
Positive
- Cristina does homework every days in the night
- Cristina reads books in the morning
- Cristina has a conversation with Friends un the morning
- Cristina goes to Scholl in the afternoon
- Cristina studies in Texcoco in the afternoon
Muy bien estructurada tus oraciones tiene bueno información de lo que se refería el tema
ResponderBorrarBUENAS ORACIONES,SIGUIENDO EL EJEMPLO DADO EN CLASE
ResponderBorrarMuy buen redacción
ResponderBorrarExcelente redacción
ResponderBorrar